Minutes from our past meetings are available below. The most recent meeting dates are at the bottom of the list.Purpose:
The purpose of the Pastoral Council is:
• To continually evaluate and promote the Parish Mission to assure we are true to our adopted purpose.
• Enhance Parish communications by serving as active listeners and facilitators to meet the needs and desires of parishioners, parish ministries, and other interested parties.
• Serve as advisors to the pastor and parish staff providing consultation and recommendations on parish matters as required.
• Be a liaison between the parish and the community of West Chester enhancing our ability to faithfully serve all members of the community within which we live.
• Facilitate planning within the parish to identify short-term and long-term goals and develop a plan of action to achieve these goals.
• Promote the "Spirit" of St. John which celebrates our diversity, promotes our unity, and creates a high-performing team dedicated to serving our Lord.
• Provide leadership by example in promoting active participation and service through our various parish ministries.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Pastor and parish staff.
Pastoral Council Members:
|Council minutes 312.pdf||35.74 KB|
|Sept12 website minutes.pdf||97.75 KB|
|Oct 2012 website.pdf||85.18 KB|
|Nov 12 website minutes.pdf||78.91 KB|
|Dec 2012 minutes for website.pdf||80.7 KB|
|Jan 2013 website minutes.pdf||85.32 KB|
|Minutes March2013.pdf||87.66 KB|